Your Humble Blogger Gets Busy For The Lawd, Part II
The night I sang my song in church, I was asked to give my testimony on Easter Sunday. I agreed at once, but I didn't consider that on Easter we'd have a very full house. So, this morning I was pretty much nervous as could be. My hands were actually ice cold, and since my portion of the service didn't come until nearly the end, I had to sit and squirm all the way thru!
I took that opportunity to pray that He give me courage, a strong voice, and that He remove me from the equation - that it be his voice and words I spoke. I put it in His hands, and He got me through it.
I took along my cool Zoom H1 recorder and here's the audio (uploaded to YouTube since I don't know of a free audio hosting service.
(I should mention that this came in the midst of a musical presentation themed "More That A Carpenter." Hence the reference. I also apologize for the typo in the vid title!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKrzUSgaYA
The night I sang my song in church, I was asked to give my testimony on Easter Sunday. I agreed at once, but I didn't consider that on Easter we'd have a very full house. So, this morning I was pretty much nervous as could be. My hands were actually ice cold, and since my portion of the service didn't come until nearly the end, I had to sit and squirm all the way thru!
I took that opportunity to pray that He give me courage, a strong voice, and that He remove me from the equation - that it be his voice and words I spoke. I put it in His hands, and He got me through it.
I took along my cool Zoom H1 recorder and here's the audio (uploaded to YouTube since I don't know of a free audio hosting service.
(I should mention that this came in the midst of a musical presentation themed "More That A Carpenter." Hence the reference. I also apologize for the typo in the vid title!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKrzUSgaYA
No comments:
Post a Comment